Home Forums Middle School Mathematics Education E-commerce website Development

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Marshal Handrix

<p>Ecommerce website development is a time-consuming process that entails designing and constructing an online platform where users can purchase and sell goods and services. These websites typically include a variety of features and functionalities that enable online transactions, such as purchasing carts, payment gateways, and product catalogues.</p>

• #44436 Reply
      soad

<p>Hey guys! Could you please tell me about WebSocket vs HTTP? I would be so grateful for any help or advice you can provide me with :)</p>

• #44437 Reply
      blacksmurf
      • WebSocket and HTTP are both communication protocols used in web applications, but they serve different purposes and have different characteristics. Here’s a comparison of websocket vs http:

<p>HTTP is a stateless protocol, which means that each request/response cycle is independent of any previous or future requests.</p><p>WebSocket is designed for full-duplex communication, enabling a persistent connection between the client and server.</p><p>HTTP follows a request-response model, where the client initiates a request, and the server responds with a single response.</p><p>WebSocket allows for bidirectional communication. The server can send data to the client at any time without the client explicitly requesting it.</p><p>HTTP requests and responses are typically structured using the HTTP protocol, which includes headers and a body (optional).</p><p>WebSocket allows for sending data in various formats, including binary data. It provides a simple message-based interface where the data can be transmitted as raw text or binary data.</p>

• #44728 Reply
      Artem
    • #44947 Reply
      Mostbet

<p>What makes Mostbet India’s official website stand out and provide an exceptional betting experience, with its sleek design and a wide range of betting options that cover popular sports, virtual sports, and esports?</p>

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: E-commerce website Development
Your information: