Home Forums Secondary School Mathematics Education How to watch free movies without any subscription?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Charles Rich

<p>There are a lot of options to watch movies if you are willing to spend money like amazon prime, Netflix, Appletv, Hotstar, etc. But if you are a student like me then it will be not a good idea to buy a subscription for all unless you are a rich kid. That’s why I use free alternatives like the telegram app, and some free movies available on youtube. What I mostly use is jalshamovieshd this website has thousands of movies collection and you can find movies from Hollywood, Hollywood, Tamil, Malayalam, etc. </p>

• #55795 Reply
      John Staples

<p>Hey guys! Could you please tell me about some other websites or apps where I can watch movies and series for free? Thanks in advance for your answers!</p>

• #55796 Reply
      lilwayne
      • Hey! It can be so expensive going to the theater or renting movies online these days. Recently my friend told me about an app he uses called http://www.talkmoviesapk.com. He said you can stream a ton of Indian films on there for free without any subscriptions or fees. I was skeptical at first but decided to give it a try since he assured me it was totally legit. I downloaded Talk Movies APK on my phone and was amazed by the huge selection of Bollywood hits, regional movies, web series and more. The quality is fantastic too – everything is in HD. I’ve been using it daily now to watch Hindi movies and catch up on shows. It’s become my go-to for entertainment. I love finding hidden gems like this! For anyone else looking for a free movie app, I’d definitely recommend checking out Talk Movies. It has been a game changer for me.
Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: How to watch free movies without any subscription?
Your information: