Home Forums Secondary School Mathematics Education Life Insurance Relying on Investment in Mutual Funds

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      torix

<p> </p><p>Positive sentiment that lifted the performance of the capital market, helped boost investment assets in the life insurance industry. Investment assets in the industry grew 8.25% on an annual basis to Rp 490.81 billion in July 2021.</p><p>Data from the Financial Services Authority (OJK) stated that mutual fund assets still contributed the most, with a share of 33.57% or Rp 164.76 billion. Followed by stock assets which have a portion of 27.84 percent with a value of Rp 136.64 billion.<br />BNI Life also felt the growth of investment biodata assets. As of last August, this BNI subsidiary recorded investment assets of Rp 19.8 trillion. For comparison, in the same period last year, the value of BNI Life’s investment assets reached Rp. 18 trillion, which means a 10% yoy growth.<br />”This growth is influenced by capital market developments related to the Covid-19 pandemic and tapering conditions,” said BNI Life Finance Director, Eben Eser Nainggolan to KONTAN, Tuesday (7/9).</p>

• #20026 Reply
      Vittobarns

<p>We are a reliable company to depend on if you have a literature review assignment because we work with highly qualified and experienced writers. Apart from that, our writers are http://www.essaywriter.org/thesis-statement-help competent to handle any order within a specified deadline. Therefore, it is possible to get prompt assistance for someone looking for urgent solutions with their assignments.</p>

• #20169 Reply
      henly james

<p>Nowadays, a lot of people make long-term plans for their retirement. Mutual funds are now a fantastic source of income that you can happily rely on. If you compare investing in mutual funds to more traditional investment choices like life insurance, recurring deposits, etc., you will see that the returns are far higher. Investment in mutual funds is a very common strategy used by investors. Book writing services usa</p>

• #26101 Reply
      Bill West

<p>Hi to everyone! I was also in such a problem like an absence of knowledge and skills on how to write an interview essay So I decided to google for some professional help. I was in doubt but after I got my paper I was so glad for the writer chosen. I recommend it to try for those who need any advice on writing academic papers.</p>

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #26101 in Life Insurance Relying on Investment in Mutual Funds
Your information:

Cancel