Home Forums Secondary School Mathematics Education The Hidden Thriller Behind Manifestation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      marilynromano

While this is much needed, the real re-grouping begins within each one of us. What have you learned from last year’s situations and challenges. What do you want for your life in the new year. Are you willing to step up to the plate and follow through. When you are faced with a choice, how do you make a wise choice.

It’s that element about energy that no matter what energy you put out, that same energy comes back to you time and again. It’s a scientific fact that positive energy attracts only more positive energy experiences while negative energy attracts only more negative energy experiences.

I have suspected for NLP Hero Reviews a long time that systems like “The Secret” don’t really work. The reason is that they don’t really incorporate action into the whole process of success. Action is a crucial ingredient of success. Unless you take action, nothing happens.

From my own personal experience, I know that the negative thoughts we often have are about ourselves. The way to stop those thoughts is every time you have one say “Stop” either in your mind or out loud. Do this enough times, and you’ll eventually stop having those thoughts.

When you think like this, you are charging your idea of money and infusing it with positive energy. You are subconsciously saying “I have to make lots of money so I can help my mother”, “so I can donate to the Red Cross, and the homeless”.

Therefore, making money and being rich is a good and vital thing! The second step towards achieving your millionaire mindset is to actively change your thinking from ‘negative’ to ‘positive’.

I was a production supervisor at one time in my life. It had to be one of the most rewarding things I had ever done. Not because of the company I was with but because of the interaction of the people.

Fearing success means fearing the unknown. Not knowing what an achievement can bring or not bring into one’s life. Striving for ultimate success can highlight many insecurities including failure and not being good enough at what it is we dream of doing.

• #50550 Reply
      DaniloTesla

<p>If you have ever used the Tesla 369 manifestation method to attract love, prosperity, and money, then you must know that the “Secret” movie about the law of attraction was real!</p>

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: The Hidden Thriller Behind Manifestation
Your information: