Home Forums Primary School Mathematics Education Your phone ringtone is the first thing people will hear

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      sonnerietelephone

<p>Once you find a song you sonnerie telephone like, open the music app on your device and download it as a ringtone. The app will also give you a preview of the song.</p><p>You can set a ringtone for each contact on your Android phone. You can do this by opening your contacts app or by tapping the phone app icon and contacts in the lower right corner.</p><p>On an Android, tap the contact name, then tap Set Sinningtone. You will then see a list of available ringtones and you can select the one you want.</p><p>Alternatively, you can change your phone’s ringtone directly from the Android Settings app. From there, you can choose from a list of preset ringtones that you can test out before deciding which one you want to use.</p>

• #54920 Reply
      renneva

<p>I found a site that allows you to download ringtones for free</p>

• #54921 Reply
      renneva

<p>I have created a ringtones for Android phones, thank you</p>

• #55305 Reply
      david

<p>There are a number of websites that allow you to download free ringtones such as Zedge, RingDD, mobile24…</p>

• #55762 Reply
      shelbi jayne

<p>I’m using Samsung default ringtone</p>

• #56808 Reply
      amelia

<p>Download ringtones for Samsung has never been easier, which will allow you to personalize your mobile device with unique sound clips. Our website offers a wide range of ringtones, for different Samsung phones, for you to download easily.</p>

• #57222 Reply
      mairamon

<p>Attention all music lovers! Want to add some spice to your phone? Look no further! Download ringtones today and never miss a call again! With our vast collection, you’ll have a ringtone for every mood. Don’t settle for the boring default tone. Click to download now!</p>

• #84697 Reply
      zizomaca

<p>I often use ringtones from kostenloseklingeltone.de, quite a few of my favorites are there</p>

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Your phone ringtone is the first thing people will hear
Your information: