Home Forums Middle School Mathematics Education What Maria mentioned about the free Gambling Helpline

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Max

<p>Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone has information on what Maria mentioned about the free Gambling Helpline. She briefly touched on it in another thread, but I’d like more details. Any insights?</p>

• #71253 Reply
      Bill

<p>Absolutely, happy to provide more information. The https://www.choicenotchance.org.nz/understand-gambling/real-life-stories/marias-story is an invaluable resource for anyone struggling with gambling-related issues. The helpline is staffed by trained professionals who offer confidential support, information, and assistance. They can help with understanding the nature of gambling problems, provide resources for treatment options, and offer a listening ear for those who just need to talk. It’s a non-judgmental space designed to assist individuals in making informed decisions about their gambling behavior. If you or anyone you know needs help, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Gambling Helpline.</p>

• #71257 Reply
      Jack

<p>I had a friend who used the Gambling Helpline, and they found it incredibly helpful. The service doesn’t just stop at providing immediate assistance; they also guide individuals towards long-term solutions. They can connect you with support groups, therapy options, and even financial counseling if needed. What’s great is that the helpline operates 24/7, ensuring accessibility whenever someone might be in need. It’s a fantastic initiative to promote responsible gambling and support those facing challenges. I highly recommend passing on the information to anyone who might benefit from it.</p>

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: What Maria mentioned about the free Gambling Helpline
Your information: