Home Forums Middle School Mathematics Education What was the highest odds you bet on?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Korosa11

<p>I decided to try my luck in sports betting and bet on a Champions League soccer match. I am interested to know what was the biggest odds you bet on and what was the outcome of that bet?</p>

• #54474 Reply
      Liam123

<p>The biggest odds I bet on was 10.0. It was a bet on an outsider in one of the matches of the World Hockey Championship. I decided to take a risk, and surprisingly, the outsider team won and I won quite a large sum of money. It was a real surprise! And I made this bet quite spontaneously, I downloaded the app https://mostbets.in/mostbet-app/ when I was standing in a queue and I was bored, and thanks to this queue I was able to earn money.</p>

• #54481 Reply
      Frank86

<p>My highest odds were 15.0. I bet on a great tennis match where an outsider defeated the tournament favorite. It was a real shock to everyone and I felt I had a lucky break. I used statistical analysis and player form to make my decision and it paid off. As you can see, sometimes even outsiders are capable of great victories!</p>

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: What was the highest odds you bet on?
Your information: