Home Forums Primary School Mathematics Education What’s the best way to use FTP on a Mac?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      WalterChang

<p>Ugh, I’m so over the built-in file transfer on my Mac. It’s clunky and slow, especially when I’m uploading a bunch of images to my website. I keep seeing people mention FTP clients, but there are like a million options out there. What’s the best way to use FTP on a Mac? Is there a client that’s easy to use for beginners, but also powerful enough to handle regular uploads?</p>

• #84722 Reply
      EdlaGar

<p>Yes, transferring files on a Mac can be a pain! FTP clients are a great way to take control and simplify the process of uploading and downloading files. There are definitely beginner-friendly options with a good balance of features and ease of use. I’ve been use FTP on Mac for a while now, and it’s fantastic. Even if you’re a beginner, you’ll get the hang of FTP in no time. You’ll be able to drag and drop files between your Mac and the web server with ease.</p><p> </p><p> </p>

• #84727 Reply
      HowardAllison

<p>Thanks for the info! I hadn’t considered a file manager with built-in FTP. The two-panel view and cloud storage integration sound really user-friendly. Maybe I should give Commander One a try. </p>

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: What’s the best way to use FTP on a Mac?
Your information: